Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can't it make up its mind..............

      Unlike my card...happiness is not in the cards today!  Can't the weather make up its mind????  Rain, sun, rain, sun...snow.......!!!!  We have yet to have REAL Spring weather.  I am wondering if Summer will ever really come.  We have thunder today..  well......I just don't know what to think about it.   At least I can have Spring weather in my mind....and on my cards.   Bright and happy!  That's what it is all about!   I wanted to let you all know that on Friday I will be featured over at "Where Women Create" http://wherewomencreate.typepad.com/blog/        ....I am giving away a little goody!  So please go check it out and leave a comment for me!

6 comments:

missy j said...

do you remember which color pink that seem binding is on the last card on this post? note of thanks, the seed and bird card it is hard to tell on the order site.
thanks,
missy

Beth A. @ Songbird Hill said...

As always, your cards are so beautiful!

Deb said...

come to Texas we are having summer weather here...in the 90's....no rain this week...YIPEE...

Holly Moore said...

The colors you put together are just lovely. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful cards. Hopping on over to WWC.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Cherry, I was just thinking about you ... are you signed up with Bend Blogs.com? Every time you post, they show it within a half an hour. Your work is so beautiful, and local people might like to know about it.

Kathy

kim west said...

so cute! your blog is adorable!