Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some Goodies to share

I don't know about you but it always seems like once the 4th has hit...SUMMER really wheezes by!  We had a fun one spent with family and friends!  Lots of good eats and an elephant ear or two! I enjoyed reading about  what sounds you all think of when you recall Summer.  I took a break for a few days and have now gotten back to creating...I never part from it long.  It makes my mind, heart, and hands happy!  The first five cards are made using Crafty Secret images AGAIN.  I find myself rummaging through and always grabbing a few of them to create with.  Their images make me smile!  I used birds and blossoms creative scraps, girlfriends images & journal notes, homemade images & journal notes, and one that is near and dear to my heart altered fairy creative scraps. I also used whats cooking homespun stickers, and their glamour girls stamps & bonjour merci stamps.   If you want to take a peek you can find them here http://www.shopatron.com/products/category/Creative+Scraps/555.0.1.1.23075.50186.0.0.0 I find that I whirl with ideas sometimes..and have got to get them going or just might lose them if they settle in my brain to long.  I plan on putting some of these in my etsy store if you care to take a peek...or two.  Well that is it for me today blogger is giving me fits!  Hugs to you all, Cherry

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

cnelson said...

goodies indeed!! these are ALL SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

Home and Heart said...

OH man do I have card envy!! What a serious talent you are!! They are all gorgeous!

Deb said...

love the polka dots....

BethW said...

I am trying to figure out when you sleep or eat. It would take me at least a month to get this much done-you are a wonder!

aimee said...

your cards amaze me!
blessings,
aimee

Anonymous said...

Oh, you do the cutest work! I love coming by to see your cards. How do you mail the ones that are puffy - with the flowers and the little jar lid? Just curious. :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey There ! Fab creations as always! Glad you had a wonderful 4th!

Ros said...

So beautiful ... couldn't pick one over the other...

Anonymous said...

As always...B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
every detail from the paper, flowers, sentiment ~ you are so talented :D
~victoria~

The Martys said...

Beautiful. The strawberry one is my favorite. So creative!!

Heather Rogers said...

These are so cute! Craft Secrets is something I don't have. Why? IDK. I guess I need to order some hu? I just adore vintage images and there is limited images on the web. :)