Monday, March 7, 2011

It's as clear as day....


    It's as clear as day....it is it is!  Spring is only 2 weeks away!  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!  I have a few little cards to share tonight.  Just feel good ones.  Adore the baby!  Michele from This Good Day sent it to me...had to create with it right away!  Thanks Michele!  What better way to harken Spring but with new life!  Babies, celebrating things coming to life...and the holidays to come.  Easter eggs....ahhhh cadbury eggs..yum.  But I digress.  Hopefully it will be the start of new growth for my peonies AND they end of flu germs.  YUCK.  Well that is it for me this evening.  Thanks for letting me share my dearies!  hugs, cherry

12 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet are these cards! You put so much love and thought into each of them. They are darling!

Heather Rogers said...

All are so soft and beautiful. Love the pretty turquoise leaves. :)
Hugs,
Heather

The Travel Realm said...

Such lovely cards--I love them all, but my fav is definetly the baby!

cnelson said...

There is no word for you talent other than AMAZING! WOW! *AGAIN!

Ros said...

These are amazing ... so many goodies on one card ... pure delight!

Susie Moore said...

Your cards are AMAZING !

Is the bloomers image a stamp? I would love to buy it if it is.

Susie

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! your cards are so so beautiful! and loving your banner from Miss Vio!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous, lovely scrappy goodies, as always, Cherry! I had to go through the post twice to absorb all the goodness. :) That baby image is so sweet. Love the pairings of black, cream, and pink you used and love all the fabulous images. That hem your stitches sentiment is so cute and so perfect. Love how you used the Webster's cameo, too, and love every other little thing. Because you are just fabulous!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful.... when I need inspiration, I come to see what you've made. You Are The Best!

Stella said...

All these cards are breathtaking but I am in LOVE with the one with the blue and green shades and that amazing cameo. I love the soft vintage look. A perefect combo made with jaw-dropping gorgeous elements:) Wow!

Pastila said...

Oh so beautiful! Love your works!

lauranell said...

All of these are so lovely! I know what you mean about the buckle, I have to fight the urge to hoard the good stuff. Glad you convince yourself to use it on that beautiful project.

Laura
http://lauranell.com