Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day





    Hope you had a good one....just a short and sweet entry ...couple cards I made.  I am gaga for butterflies.  I can't get enough of them.   All shapes and sizes.  Of course we all love dress forms....I can't afford the real thing, so this is as close as it gets.   We were able to break out the fire pit today and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows.   It doesn't feel like Summer yet..but maybe if we act like it is the season will follow suit.   Well blessings to you all.....have a wonderful end to your long weekend.  hugs, cherry

4 comments:

Ros said...

I visit your blog and then I have a hundred and one ideas in my head ... these are stunning and you are so very inspirational ... TFS

cnelson said...

As always...ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What lovely cards, Cherry!! I love your sweet butterflies and bows, and that pretty in pink dress form is wonderful. Really always love all the detail you pour into your projects.
So glad you guys got to break out the fire pit this weekend. Sounds like a perfect event for Memorial Day. We had kinda lousy weather all weekend. Lots of rain and thunderstorms, and heat, heat, heat. Oh.....and humidity.
Yuck. :)

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful cards, as always, but that pink, glittered dress form has really grabbed my attention. I love It!
We had a big group of family and friends over for a picnic, but most stayed in the house. Was a bright, sunny day in the 90s. Hope your holiday weekend was a good one!