Wednesday, May 18, 2011

under a rock












              Well jeessse...I must be living under a rock..I didn't know blogger was acting up.  Kinda glad I didn't because I am sure I would have been pulling my hair right along with you.   Thanks for the letting this broad know!  I played around with my stamps today....just some sweet simple designs.  Some were old and some were new stamp sets...so glad I let my fears go and just had fun.  I need to play with them more.  so versatile.  I used color combos of greens and yellows..and than tried raspberries with greens....and than blue and red.   So many cmbos and so little time.   The last two I just had throw in....a shabby sweet card using Crafty Secrets images and a fun butterfly card.   I LOVE the butterfly card...and those patchwork patterns on them!    I am going to go...I plan to visit some of you!  hugs to you, cherry

13 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Adorable as usual! Love the cherry one. Mimi

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so cute, and cherry one - fell in love

Ros said...

Such treasures ... I LOVE the gingham ... something so sweet and reminiscent about gingham ... and I too love your butterfly card ... the lovely patchwork ...

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous cards, Cherry! Such great color combos and images. Love all your stamping........that totally caught my eye as I was looking through your post, and love the sweet berries, too. That raspberry and green color combo is just amazing. Totally love it! Then fell in love with the red and blue combo, then the next one, and then the next one. Each and every card is just a masterpiece. :)

mary beth said...

You make me want to run to the store and find new papers! I have sworn not to though, not until I use up what I already have...maybe in the next century! In the mean time, I will continue to drool over your creations and feel inspired to use up all my scraps! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

please tell me where you got that darling image of the little girl with the bear. I went to craft secrets and couldnt find it. Your cards are lovely

cnelson said...

So incredibly GORGEOUS!

Marlou McAlees said...

Loving all these beauties :) I have those stamps thanks for inspiration :)

Stella said...

After looking at all these beauties I have only one wish....I wish I lived nearby so I could ask you for a workshop. This is stunning and all I can do is sit and stare :)
You create magic....wow!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards Cherry!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Super cute creations, Cherry!!! It must be Summer! : )

Debbie Olson said...

More beauteous-ness. . . Sigh! {{{Love your style, Cherry!}}}

Linda said...

These are truly the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. TUTU Cute and we know that is as cute as it gets!
So happy to discover your blog.
Blessings, L