Monday, June 18, 2012

Pro 31 Designs....














              So Monday has about come and gone and I popped in for a spell to share a project I made using many unique little trinkets...bits and bobs that come from Pro 31 Designs.  I wanted to create something over the top girly....very pink.  Uber feminine..... and it did my heart good!  I had so much fun with this stinker!  I used pearl trims,  bead sprays, crystal style pendants...both large and small, paper mulberry roses, ruffle laced trims.....all from Pro 31 Designs.   They have so many unique things to make your projects special!  I had fun using the fans.....goes right along with Ms. Marie Antoinette...dotcha think? Love the images I found on etsy of her.   I added some lovely crystal style cabochons....cameos....vintage trims..and of course some pom pom fringe.   Been diggin it lately.  fanciful and a bit flirty.  I even had to spray paint my metal fleur de lis....LOVE It in pink.   Ballet slipper pink to be exact.   I topped  my project off with lovely seambindings from Really Reasonable Ribbons.  Hope you enjoy...happy evening to you!   hugs, cherry

11 comments:

Something Special said...

Oh I just love all the pink. Love the little Fleur de li s too!

Patty O'Malley said...

Just fabulous, Cherry! I am loving this!

Patty O'Malley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cnelson said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the crystals, cameos and all the luciousness of the pink!!

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow its amazing or should I say they are amazing, just extremely beautiful huggies jun exxx

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful...love all the pretty pink. My favorite color. :)

Hugs~

ChristineCreations said...

Beautifully feminine! Such lovely details!

Crestajune said...

All of your creations are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful day!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous creations and inspiration Cherry :) love to visit here :) :) ♥

papertrails leaver said...

okay you have just introduced me to a new company that will completely be seeing my credit card entirely too soon! Oh wow! I love your "over the top feminine" as you say because it's perfectly pink and shabby! Stunning Cherry!

Jill Norwood said...

I just love pink! And these are all so pretty! It does a girls heart good to make some girly creations - love them!