Monday, March 3, 2014

Crafty Secrets blog hoppin







            Time for another blog hop with Crafty Secrets !   We were challenged to create something with a Spring theme.   I always think of Easter when Spring rolls around and the pastels that go along with it.  I started with the bottom of a chipboard box that had a nice depth to it so I could create a shadow box effect.   I added crepe papers and vintage tinsel to the outside.  I added pattern paper and a chipboard bingo card to the inside along with a framed sweet image from Crafty Secrets creative Easter scraps .  I added buttons and daisy flowers and lots of  tulle and seam binding to the top.  LOVE the aqua and spring green together.   Enjoy and check out the other ladies creations here. 

List of DT Blogs
 Design Team Leader
Michele Kovack
Darlene Pavlick
Rebekah Fairies
Sheila Rumney
Kathy Clement Design team leader
Elizabeth Lincoln

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the texture and colors.

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Cherry, love all the layers you used to make this cute image even more adorable and special. I never would have thought of the green tinsel garland but it looks fabulous!

Sandy

Stella said...

Oh my :) This is so pretty! You have a wonderful style and the vintage and festive look of this glittered box is so lovely to look at. The vintage image is priceless. Wow!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this sweet spring yumminess! So excited for warmer weather too!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the green tinsel...such a darling project! I love the way your mind works!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Totally Adorable! SO cute!

Sheila Rumney said...

Love all the details!! Super Cute!