Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet girl....



 
 





Hi there ....my turn over at the RRR today.   I had this ceramic frame I wanted to use from my stash and some Crate Paper baby goodies left.  I came up with this sweet little baby plaque.  I covered it in Pretty Little Studio papers that I stitched around the edges and adhered to a chipboard frame.  I added a chipboard bingo card and the frame. I kept it pretty simple and added my main focal image and a little metal sweet sentiment with a Tim Holtz memo pin.  I used mother of pearl vintage buttons and inked the edges for aging.  I decided to keep it soft and used rose petal pink seam binding  to hang the plaque from.  Love to make baby goodies...especially baby girls.  Hope you enjoy!  cherry


Ps.....RRR is having a design team try out!  Get all the details right  here! 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous! And I love the daisy ribbon flowers.

April said...

So pretty!