Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wings and things..





New challenge up at RRR ....this time it is wings with ribbon.   Let your imagination go wild with this one!   I decided to go soft and shabby with this lace butterfly.  Adding hints of gold with my blues.  I used seam binding in bay leaf along with 1/4 natural crochet lace from May Arts at the bottom and top.  I never tire of a little vintage and shabby!   Thanks for stopping by ya'll.  hugs, cherry

ribbons used: May Arts 1/4 natural crochet lace, Bay leaf seam binding, 1/4 inch Scor-Tape

                                   

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty...love the colors! Can you share what stamp set you used for the flourish at the top? I love that it mirror imaged...so many stamp sets only have one swirl!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the lacy bits and the ribbon really make for a beautiful card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

wow, Cherry! This is really beautiful. I love the colors!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Just darling! Love the browns and teals together, and the stripes and music sheet. That little crochet butterfly adds so much to the card too. I love your work.