Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A plethora of Valentines...


























                               Hello you busy with your Valentines?  So many more things that I want to create ...but I am running out of time!  I will be so sorry to see Valentines come and go!  The polka dots, bright reds, aquas, ribbons, hearts, sweet ole images.....all of it.  Sigh.  Another year before I can play.                                   Not to mention the chocolate.  I ordered See's Candy from the girl's basketball team......one for my parents (shhh don't tell) and one for yours truly!   For me there is nuttin like a cold can of coca cola and a bite of some creamy milk chocolate.  Just a little indulgence mind you!
                             All my cards use RRR ribbons....and bits and pieces of scrap papers, diecuts, and little unique doodads that I try hard to find when out exploring.   Always keeping my eye out for something a little different.   That is part of the fun!  I am off to bed to read for a bit!
                                                                                                          Enjoy!  Cherry

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

More daring project, Cherry! It's always SUCH a treat to see you sweet creations.

No, I haven't gotten ANY of your emails. I don't know why I'm not getting them. Here is my email address again:
karen dot mycuprunnethover at gmail dot com

I just need your email address in order to forward your contact information to the sponsor. I will reply as soon as I have an email from you to let you know I received it.

Thanks again, and I hope you will link up your art with us again soon at Word Art Wednesday.

Blessings,
Karen