Friday, March 20, 2015

New challenge at RRR








                 Happy Friday and Happy first official day of Spring!  We have a new fun challenge over at RRR.  It is a bright Spring colors and ribbon challenge.   I made a simple little mini card and envelope ensemble.  Trying some CAS out but not very good at it!  I used faux burlap in white along with May arts denim ribbon on my first card.   On my second card I used seam bindings in rose petal and baby pink along with some velvet.  Two fun but diffrent takes on the challenge.  Hope Spring is poppin its head in where ever you are!  Enjoy and make sure to check out everyone's take on the challenge and please join us!!!!   Cherry

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

They are both Beautiful!!! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M