Saturday, April 25, 2015

Red, White, and Blue....









                      All things red, white, and blue!  Love them.  I have a fun RRR project with a Patriotic theme today.  I painted up a couple of old vintage Mason jars with chalk and milk paint.  I used several layers of paint to get a nice distressed look.  From there I decked them out with crepe papers, Patriotic images, buttons, and several RRR ribbons.  I used Flag Grosgrain ribbonred gingham ribbonlipstick red seam binding, and Glory Blue seam binding.  These will be great for Memorial Day and the 4th!  Hope you enjoy, Cherry

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty and colorful. Love that small jar.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a fun post! Love the little image. You've done great with the paint too !
Have a lovely Sunday.