Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Live the life you've dreamed

Hey Petaloo peeps,  Cherry here again to share a card with an inspirational quote perfect for the grad in your life! Using the Henry David Thoreau quote as my jumping off point for color and inspiration.


 




I used glimmer spray in Mallard to add color to my ribbons, burlap butterfly, and one of my textured layered blooms. 






I wanted some contrast with my color so I added two burlap blossoms.  Other than that I used some metal scrolls and was done.  Simple and elegant!










Thanks for visiting!  Cherry

supplies used - DIY-Burlap Butterflies & Blossoms x 5 - Ivory
                     DIY-Mixed Textured Layers x 12 - Ivory

Other supplies used-Mallard glimmer spray
                    

1 comment:

Marci said...

So pretty! Love the color.