Sunday, October 23, 2016

Count your Blessings

Helllllo paper peeps!  Cherry here to share some Fall creations made for Petaloo ....I love this time of year.  The colors turning into darker warmer tones.  Being inside my house nesting and baking.  Nothing better!  Also add crafting to that list.  With all the rain I have been lucky to steal snatches of time back in the craft room.   A couple of Thanksgiving cards....using textured blooms, burlap leaves, ribbons and more!! 

2016-10-15 002


2016-10-15 011 

2016-10-15 003

 
 Here is my next card using the blooms to frame my main focal point. 











They came out pretty cute....full of thanksgiving nostalgia......I think the pilgrims would approve! Don't you?  Hope you are getting ready for the following month and Thanksgiving.  That is it for me...enjoy!  Hugs, cherry



Petaloo Supplies:
                                    SKU: 1211-200 Dogwood x 24 CANVAS - ivor

No comments: