Thursday, February 2, 2017

In need of some vitamen D

                   Lightly snowing outside.  I am inside painting away.  Yesterday I got some time in my studio and created (such wonderful therapy) some cards. 


 Happy , bright, cheerful.  I am so in need of sunshine....I honestly think my body is craving yellow for vitamen D!!



 This card just used oldies but goodies and a fun criss cross design with some washi tape. 



 And maybe another thing I am craving?  Fresh fruits!  Ahhhhhhh just to have some Oregon strawberries right now. 







Well off to paint some more!   hugs, Cherry

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

LOVE your bright and cheery cards.... I too need some sunshine and strawberries! I always hesitate to use washi tape on cards I am selling. I'm afraid it will come up. Do you have a favorite kind that is really sticky and doesn't peel up? Does RRR have a good sticky washi tape? I want to get some of the pink seam binding and also some cream (and good washi tape if they have it). You could email me at pinkpapercottage@yahoo.com. Thanks! Marilyn