Wednesday, July 12, 2017

altered mini Halloween album

       Hello folks!  So I know it is barely mid July...but I have gone and broke out the Halloween goodies.  I couldn't help it.  Please forgive me.  It is my day over at the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog.  I started out with the cutest little album.  It is the Bracket Edged Stagger mini album.  I just had to create a little spooky cutie with it.




 I started by tracing all my shapes onto the pattern papers and than cut and adhered them.






 I than sanded the edges and wore then away for some aging and distressing. 



 I shabbied them up with some white chalk paint


 I than sprayed all pages with some Tattered Angels orange glitter spray.


 From there I added some dimension with some hand made sewn paper fringe and than added a hole and metal ring to hold it all together.



 I than had fun adding some fun Chipboard details to the album using the Spider Web Shape Set,
 I used a black marker and than sprayed all the pieces with more Tattered Angels spray.


From there I added some fun images, ribbons, and little buttons and bits! So fun to watch it come to life with all the little details. Here it is all done.

















Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

So, so cute. Love that you dry brushed the edges. And the layering is divine.

Unknown said...

That is adorable, you always create the cutest Halloween things. Makes me long for fall time. So cute :)